Jason P. Williams, DO, FAAPMRBoard Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist
Fellowship Trained in Pain Medicine
Jason P. Williams, DO, FAAPMR
Dr. Williams specializes in non-surgical treatment of a variety of orthopaedic conditions, including:
- Non Opioid Management of Chronic Pain
- Non Operative Management of Spine Pain
- Large, Medium, and Small joint pain
- Spasticity (BOTOX)
- Chronic Migraine Headache (BOTOX)
About Jason P. Williams, DO, FAAPMR
Jason P. Williams, DO is a Board-Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician and a fellowship trained Pain Medicine physician specializing in non-surgical musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, interventional spine and joint procedures. He has focused his orthopaedic practice on non-surgical neck and back pain, joint pain, and musculoskeletal rehabilitation. He performs axial spine injections, radiofrequency ablations, neurolytic blocks, spinal stimulator trials, large, medium and small joint injections to relieve pain. In addition, he works with physical therapy, occupational therapy, prosthetics, orthotics and bracing. Dr. Williams earned his Medical Degree from Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at the University of South Florida and was the Chief Resident in PM & R. He trained at Tampa General Hospital, Moffitt Cancer Center and James A Haley Veterans Hospital.
Dr. Williams earned his Medical Degree from Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at the University of South Florida and was the Chief Resident in PM & R. He has also completed his Pain Medicine Fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He has trained at Tampa General Hospital, Moffitt Cancer Center, James A Haley Veterans Hospital and Norfolk General Hospital.
Dr. Williams spent four years of active duty in the United States Marine Corps as an infantry Marine. He served two years as a member of the Fleet Antiterrorist Security Team in Norfolk, Virginia, and two years with 2nd Battalion 7th Marines Weapons Company in Twentynine Palms, California.
- Undergraduate: Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Medical: Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Blacksburg, VA
- Internship & Residency: University of South Florida (PM&R), Tampa, FL
- Fellowship: Eastern Virginia Medical School (Pain Medicine), Norfolk, VA
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association (FOMA)
- Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians