Jesse A. Morse, MD, MBA, AAFPFellowship-Trained in Sports Medicine
Board Certified Family Medicine Physician
Jesse A. Morse, MD, MBA, AAFP
Dr. Morse specializes in non-operative orthopaedic treatments, including the following:
- Sports Medicine
- Non-Surgical Orthopaedics
- Concussion Management
About Jesse A. Morse, MD, MBA, AAFP
Dr. Jesse Morse is a fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist who joined Florida Orthopaedic Specialists in 2018. He focuses on musculoskeletal injuries, arthritis, fractures, concussions, musculoskeletal-ultrasound, and injections.
Dr. Morse attended Florida Atlantic University where he obtained a Bachelors of Science in Biological Sciences. He continued his studies at Windsor University School of Medicine, graduating with a Medical Degree in 2013, as well as a Master’s of Business Administration in 2014 from Davenport University. Dr. Morse completed his family medicine residency at Creighton University then went on to complete a Sports Medicine Fellowship at University of South Florida in Tampa. During his fellowship, he trained under the guidance of some of the country’s leading sports medicine physicians. While in Tampa, his team coverage experience included the Philadelphia Phillies (MLB), Toronto Blue Jays (MLB), and the University of South Florida.
Dr. Morse loves to exercise, travel, watch his favorite sports teams (Red Sox, Patriots), and play fantasy sports (baseball, football). He also really enjoys discussing musculoskeletal injuries and records audio and video podcasts about sports injuries (Injuries 101 Podcast, The Fantasy Doctors Podcast).
- Undergraduate: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- Medical: Windsor University, Cayon, St. Kitts
- MBA: Davenport University, Grand Rapids, MI
- Family Medicine Residency: Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American College of Physician Executives (ACPE)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)